Friday, July 25, 2014

A Special Kind of Stupid

We've already talked about how I'm an idiot.
 Well, I have taken my stupidity one step further.  The other day I was multitasking like any good mommy does.  I was in a hurry and I needed to super glue something, and I needed to eat something so I was eating a sandwich.  

I had the sandwich in one hand and the super glue in the other.  The glue started to drip so I wiped it up.  Right about then my sandwich started to slip so I stuck it in my mouth.  I finished the gluing and went into the kitchen to put every thing away.

About that time I thought, "hmm why is the bread sticking to the back of my teeth?"  After further inspection it turns out that it wasn't bread stuck to the back of my teeth, but super glue!  I guess some how I managed to get some super glue on my sandwich!

This kind of stuff can only happen to me!! 

On the bright side, I now know that if you get super glue on your teeth you can get rid of it by letting butter sit on it and then scrub it with a cloth.  However, you have to repeat this LOTS of times.  Ugh, last night I ended up eating more butter than even Paul Dean would even want! 

Have a great day... And steer clear of sandwiches with super glue on them!
Ms. T



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment