Friday, July 11, 2014

Pink Eye

A few weeks ago, I took Firecracker and Sweet pea to the doctor's office for their yearly check ups.  The next day I got pink eye. Coincidence?  I think not.  Anyway, I steered as clear as possible away from people so that I didn't give it to anyone else.  

My niece's birthday party happened to fall on the Saturday of my self quarantine.  Unfortunately, the Hubs couldn't take the kids to the party because he had another obligation.  Thankfully though the party was at my Mom and Dad's house.  So I took the kids and quarantined myself in my parent's bedroom.  

When I came out of the room to tell someone something (yeah, I don't remember what it was or who it was addressed to... my memory is AWFUL).  My older brother, Mr. Pickles, started yelling, "Ahhh! Unclean! Unclean!"  He thinks he's hilarious...

My family took care of my munchkins for me during the party.  When it was time to go home, I got clorox wipes and wiped down every thing I had touched in my parent's room.  Then the kids and I left. 

 Needless to say, having pink eye is for the birds!  I felt like a 7 year old.  I mean it's not extremely common for adults to get pink eye.  So really this just confirms that I'm not normal! =) 

Have a great day!
Ms. T

    




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment