Monday, July 21, 2014

867-5309

Firecracker has reached that age where he needs to start memorizing phone numbers and street addresses.  We started working on memorizing my phone number the other day and he wasn't getting it.  He would get the numbers mixed up or forget how to start.

After several tries I had an idea.  I remembered learning that if you learn something through song it sticks in your memory.  Using this theory, I decided to put MY phone number to the tune of 867-5309.  You know what?  Within 10 minutes Firecracker could sing my number to you!

Thank you, Tommy Tutone, for making a song with a phone number already in it so I didn't have to try and make one up on the fly!

Have a great day!
Ms. T  


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment