Friday, June 20, 2014

Idiot

Do you ever do something and then think, "well, that was idiotic."?  Well, I had one of those moments the other day.  I had taken the kids to the park.  Firecracker was trying to do the monkey bars, he was basically getting the idea, but I decided to show him how to do it.  Now these weren't regular monkey bars, they were the short ones for little kids.  In order to show him I had to bend my knees and hold myself just so.  (I'm sure you can see where this is going)
     
Well, I got off balance and fell.  This normally wouldn't be a big deal, however, because I was on the short monkey bars I landed on my knees.  I got a big ol' scrape and cut.  Basically I showed Firecracker exactly how NOT to cross the monkey bars.

I forgot to mention, we weren't the only ones on the playground.  There was another mom and kid on the same play set.  And they got to witness my *ehem* Proud moment.  Right after my "moment" the mom gave me a funny look and she and her kid went to the other side of the playground.  Apparently, I'm a bad influence.  Or she didn't want my idiocy to rub off.  Either way, I understand.

Have a great day!
Ms. T   




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment