Monday, July 7, 2014

Anniversary Celebration Weekend

I had told you that June 29th was our anniversary.  Well, my wonderful parents watched the munchkins overnight for us this last weekend so we could have some time to ourselves.  It wasn't a typical "get away", but we had a great time nonetheless.

Friday morning, we dropped off the kids with my parents and headed to IKEA.  I'd been wanting to go for awhile, and the Hubs wanted to make me happy ;).  He's such a smart man!  Plus he likes their hot dogs...  After IKEA we went to Outback for an early dinner.   Mmmmm it was good!  Then we headed home to watch a movie. 

Saturday, the Hubs and I got up and went to the gun range!  I'd say that we did it, because he likes that stuff, but I wanted to go just as much as he did. =)  We did our shooting, and then looked at some guns.  Did you know that they now make guns that are PINK?!  Cray-Cray!  I thought about buying one, I'm not gonna lie.  Then we went to get the munchkins.  

Like I said, not a typical "get away", but it was fun for us.  It was great to have some time to reconnect.  Every couple should take some time to themselves every once in awhile.

Have a great day!
Ms. T  




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment