Friday, July 18, 2014

Little Kid Dictionary 3

Sadly, my kiddos are getting so grown up that they don't say as many messed up words in their little kid language.  However, there are still a few that are still around.  I will mark F after a word if Firecracker uses it or S after a word if Sweet pea uses it. Without further ado here they are!

*Wargin( pronounced war- gin)- Orange
Usage- "I like the color wargin" (F & S)

 *Pink my toes- Paint my toes. This is more of a phrase rather than a singular word, but it was too cute not to include. (S)

*Chop stick- Lip balm
Usage: "Mommy, may I have some chop stick?"  (S, F used to say it, but he says it right now =(

* Coconuts- scattered dots 
Usage: "I like those coconuts on your dress" (S)

*Asausted- tired
Usage: "I'm so ausausted!" (F)

*The Branch- A green, mean, Dr. Seuss character
Usage: "Can we please watch the Branch who stole Christmas today?"  (S)

*Mana- A yellow fruit
Usage: "Mommy, I'd like to eat a mana, please." (S) 

*Hambaid- A band worn on the head
Usage: "Mommy and I wear hambaids to church."(S)

*Lotion- A large body of water that has waves and a sandy shore
Usage: "When I put this shell to my ear I can hear the lotion." (S) 

Have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment