Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Villains

Have you ever noticed that most classic Disney movies have horrible, scary villains.  I mean think about it.  Aladdin= Jafar, Snow White= Scary Queen, Sleeping Beauty= Malificent (evil witch/ dragon), Little Mermaid= Ursula etc. etc.  Not really suitable for kids.  At least not ones that get scared.  

Also, it is obvious that within the last few years Disney has been making movies to try and rectify the villainy.  Now let's think about more recent movies.  Cars= no villain, Planes= no villain, Nemo= no villain etc.  Sure 2 out of 3 of these movies have characters that you love to hate, but they aren't scary.  

Thank you, Disney, for making newer movies that my kids can watch without waking me up in the middle of the night with horribly bad dreams!  

Have a great day!
Ms. T

P.S. there is a special place in my heart for those older movies that I grew up on.  LOVE me the original Disney movies, but they're a little too much for my kiddos.     




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment