Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Oh, Oh, We're Half Way There!

Ok, we have been potty training Sweet pea now for a little over a week.  She is doing soooo well!  I'd actually say she's more than half way there, but I couldn't resist using Bon Jovi's lyrics ;).  I'd say she's probably about 95% of the way there.  

Oh I can't wait for the day I can walk by the diaper isle in the grocery store and raise my hands and say, "Praise Jesus, I don't need anything down that isle!"  Seriously, do you know how expensive diapers are?  They're not the cheapest things even when using coupons.  So yes, I'm excited about this.  Merry Christmas to me!!

Merry Christmas,
Ms. T 





* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment