Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Seriously Behind

I was thinking about it, and I realized that I haven't shared hardly any of my pictures lately.  I haven't even showed you the Halloween pictures and here it is nearly Christmas!! 

So without further ado I give you our pictures!

Sweet pea feeding the ducks

silly duck ran away!

the one day we got to go outside for a few minutes at Grandpa's house


playing at Chuck E Cheese, because it was too cold to play outside! (still at Grandpa's house)


The bounce house place had this car that went down a slide and drove across the floor.  Firecracker spend a lot of time on that =)

Sweet pea chillin' on a rockin' fish at the bounce house.
  

I'll have to share the trick or treating pics later.

Have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment