Thursday, December 19, 2013

Programs

Last night was Firecracker's last Christmas Program he has to perform in this year.  Praise the Lord! He's done!  He has done 4 in 4 days.  By last night Firecracker was sick of them.  On the drive to last night's performance he said, "Mommy, do I have to do the program?  Because, I don't want to."  Poor kid!

Don't get me wrong, I've loved watching my little man in all of these programs.  He's so adorable, who wouldn't love it?  But Firecracker is burnt out.  He's over it.  But that's ok, because now he doesn't have another one for another year.  That should give him plenty of time to recuperate.  ;)

Merry Christmas!
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment