Monday, December 2, 2013

Forgetful Much?

We went to visit the Hub's Dad's house for the week.  I was (as usual) in charge of all the packing.  For some reason I was much more scatter brained and stressed out than usual when packing us up.  Once we got to Dad's we realized that I forgot the Hub's deodorant, the kid's gloves and hats (necessary since the weather was in the teens and got as high as 45!), and a few other small items.  

I was frustrated with myself, but it wasn't that big a deal.  We went to the store and bought the items we needed and the week went pretty well.  We enjoyed our time, we do not get to spend nearly enough time with my FIL.

So we just got home on Saturday from our trip to visit the Hub's Dad.  On our way home the Hub's Dad texts us and says, "you forgot one half of your baby monitor".  (Yes, I still use a monitor.  Especially when we are going to be sleeping on the opposite end of the house from the kids, which is the case at the Hub's Dad's house.)

Crimeney!  I can't believe I forgot that!  Oh well, it wasn't worth it to turn around to go back and get it.  So on we went on our merry little way.  We got into our driveway and once again received a text from my Father In Law.  This time he says, "hey, thanks for all the nice clothes!"  Yeah.... We forgot to get all of the Hubs and my hanging clothes......  UGH!  Frustrating!!!!!!

Oh well, it's just stuff right?  It's not like I forgot one of my kids...... I don't think....  Hahaha!

Have a great day,
Ms. T 




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment