Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Hiatus

Good morning, friends!  Not sure if you've notice, but lately I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping up here on the blog.  It's been really crazy busy, and to be honest, because this blog doesn't require clean clothes, need baths, follow me around and beg to be fed, and want me to play with it, it is one of the things that get put on the back burner.  

I'm sure you all can empathize with this.  I'll try to do better, but I make no promises, because even though the holidays are over I'm still a Mama and that will never change.

Have a happy New Year!
Ms. T   




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment