Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Good Manners or Confusion?

When we went to the Hub's Dad's house for Thanksgiving my FIL's girlfriend was there.  Her name is Diane.  Sweet pea to her right away.  She wanted to play with Diane and sit with her.  (now mind you Sweet pea doesn't usually take to people like that.  Sure she'll be sweet, but if the Hub's or I are in the room she will want us and no one else, with the exception of my Mom.  So this is a very rare occurrence.)  

Throughout the week, Sweet pea followed Diane around the house.  Talking to her in that special Sweet pea language that few understand.  Sweet pea was having such great manners.... or so we thought.  Whenever she wanted Diane she would say, "excuse me __________" (fill in the blank with whatever she wanted.)  It was making me feel proud that Sweet pea was having such good manners.

Then about Thursday, Diane had stepped out for a little bit.  Sweet pea was running through the house saying, "EXCUSE ME!"  Then asking everyone, "where'd excuse me go?"  At that we all had a good chuckle.  So Sweet pea wasn't having exceptionally good manners, she thought Diane's name was Sweet pea! Hahaha!  My kids constantly amaze me (and 98% of the time make me chuckle).

Have a great day!
Ms. T  


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment