Thursday, June 20, 2013

Up Swing


I've shared several times before about my mental illness
I went to see my crazy doctor on Friday.  (No, my doctor is not crazy.  It’s the doctor I go to because I am crazy. =)  I had been dreading the visit, because I’m still adjusting to this new doctor.  My doctor that I was comfortable with moved away =(.  Anyway, point of the story, Ms. T!  Stop with the bunny trails!  Sorry.

So we worked out some different things and I feel so much better!  I am definitely on an upswing and I love it!  It had been a long time since I’d had a true up swing and gosh I’ve missed it!  Anyway, so I’m reveling in my mood.  However, I’m also kind of waiting for the “other shoe to drop”.  Gah!  I hate being a pessimist! 
I hope you have a great day!  I am going to =)
Ms. T



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment