Thursday, June 6, 2013

Singing

Sweet pea has recently started into a new stage that Firecracker never hit.  She has started attempting to sing along with nearly every song she hears.  It's so adorable!

If she is familiar with the song she can get a few of the words right.  However, even if she's never heard the song before after the first stanza or so she jumps right in with her own version.  

Honestly, so many of these little stages are things I'm afraid I'll forget about my kid's childhoods.  I'm afraid I'll look back and remember generalities.  However, its so hard to remember to document these cute little phases.  I'm going to have to try harder.  Especially with Sweet pea!  I tend to be lopsided, because Firecracker is the first we experience each phase with newness and excitement.  With Sweet pea we accept it as the norm.  

I'm going to try and be better.... try being the operative word.

I hope you have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment