On with the questions
1. Have you ever been robbed and how did you handle it?
I've never had any one break into my house or hold me at knife point. Thank the good Lord. I have had things stolen. When I was about 12 I had my brand new Christmas bike stolen. It broke my little heart. My Daddy reported it to the police, but it was never recovered.
2. What do you do at a kid's function when Parents don't behave? Meaning they are the ones being impatient and rude.
I'd like to say I handle it with the patience of a saint. I would like to say, that I calmly speak to the parent and ask them to be considerate of others. However, I'm not quite up to saint status yet :).
Most of the time, if I'm in a situation like this with my kids, we leave. There is no reason for me to subject my kids to that. Especially, since I constantly am telling them that we need to be kind and considerate and think of other people. How is it beneficial to them for me to make excuses for an adult? Nope. We just leave.
3. Have you ever heard of a potty party? Will you have one for your child?
Ummm nope. I've never heard of a potty party. Seriously, I am envisioning standing around a toilet with party hats on. Hahaha! And while I know that's not what this question is asking it's still funny to think about ;). Anyway, no, I don't have any intentions on throwing my kids a potty party.
4. How young do you think kids should be when they start taking swim lessons?
I think a kid should start taking swim lessons around 2 or 3. However, I've seen some amazing video of infants saving themselves. For real, y'all. You need to watch this:
It's so cool.
5. What makes you happy?
Chocolate. Chocolate makes me happy =). Okay, okay, so my Hubs and my kiddos make me happy too. I love them more than life itself. (Seriously). But chocolate definitely ranks right up there.
I hope you all have a great weekend!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.