Monday, June 10, 2013

Potty Training

Sweet pea has been potty training.  It has actually been going very well.  She often just goes right over and sits on the potty seat without being reminded and goes.  She only comes to tell me when she's all done and is asking for her candy. (a skittle as a positive reward system).

In fact Sweet pea has done so well I have started becoming frustrated when she has accidents.  My Mama had to remind me this week of just how new she is to this whole potty training thing (less than a month).  And how very rare it is for a child to be doing this well so soon.  Sweet pea even poops on the potty!  That is a HUGE step for those of you who don't know.

Patience is what I need to remember.  Rome wasn't built in a day, and potty training is not accomplished over night.

I hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T  


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment