Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tiramisu Pancakes

I am officially in love with IHOP.  They have created a tiramisu pancake.  OH MY WORD!!  Now, fair warning, they don't really taste like tiramisu.  They taste more like chocolate pancakes!  OHHHHHHH so good!!!!  

Our server, a friend, was telling us that she was disappointed in the tiramisu pancakes, because she was expecting tiramisu, but got chocolate flavor.  Since I had the warning before hand and knew I was in for chocolate pancakes I was not disappointed at all.  As a matter of fact, if they keep running this special I'm going to gain 50 pounds. =)

I hope you have a great day!
Ms. T 

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment