Thursday, April 4, 2013

You Might Be a Couponer If...

You might be a couponer if:

1. Your 4 year old can tell other people, "we don't buy things unless they're on sale."

2.  You KNOW you have a coupon for something, but can't find it while you're at the store, so you bypass buying that item.

3.  You haven't gone to the store in a week and a half, but no one would know it if they looked in your cupboards.

4.  You open your last 6 pack of paper towels and think, "hmm I'm almost out, I need to be watching for sales."

5.  You have ever taken your coupons on vacation with you.

I know there are more, but these are a few that jumped out of my head and onto the key board.

Have a great day!
Ms. T      


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment