Thursday, April 25, 2013

Running

No, this is not a post about me actually running.  I'm not a runner.  I tried to be once, but I gave up at the end of the drive way. 

Ok, do you ever feel like you are just treading water?  You have a zillion tasks to get done and you can do only 3 million in a day.  Which is a pretty good thing considering you have children to take care of (at least 2 on some days 4 depending on if you're caring for neices and or nephews for one reason or another.  Which by the way I love, so this one is a non negotiable.).  However, by the end of the day 250 million of those things you got accomplished are things that have to be done again the next day.  

It's like life is laughing at me.  Oh well, at least I'm in on the joke!  And if it doesn't all get done it will be ok.  My babies will know they are more important than stuff.

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment