Wednesday, April 10, 2013

100

This week I reached a pretty awesome goal.  I am not sure it was technically even a goal until about 2 months ago....  Ok, I'm going to give the back story.  

A few months ago the Hubs was curious as to how many books I'd read on my kindle so far.  I can't remember the exact number, but it was probably some where in the high 70s low 80s region.  He looked impressed and then whipped out with, "well, you've got a couple of months to hit the 100 mark before you've had the kindle for a year.  I'm expecting you to get our money's worth out of it!"

Now, the Hubs was joking of course.  However, it did make me wonder if I would be able to get 100 books in before the year was up.  Guess what?  I did it!  It seems so crazy to me even reading this on the screen, but it's true.  

I love my kindle!!! Oh and of course I love the Hubs and the kiddos that gave me the kindle for Mother's day last year =).

Have a great day!
Ms. T       

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment