Wednesday, April 24, 2013

EXCITED!!!!

Yesterday Sweet pea pooped in the potty for the very first time!!!!!!  I was sooooo thrilled!!!  Especially since we haven't really started potty training yet.  

She will tell us she has to go potty, but it's never consistent, and we haven't tried to start the tedious process of taking her to the potty every 20 minutes.  

Anyway, I was in my room yesterday and Sweet pea came to me and said she had to go potty.  I told her to go sit on the little potty.  I didn't think much about it, because she does this several times a day.  Pretty much whenever she feels like she wants candy she'll go sit on the little potty training potty and pee a little and then want candy.  And yes, I do give her candy at that point, because it's all moving toward the eventual goal.  When I came out of my room she was clapping and pointing to the little potty.  When I looked in it she had pooped!!!  I was ecstatic!!!!  I jumped up and down, cheered, sang the "poopie in the potty" song (yes, we have a song for that, don't judge.  Anything to encourage them to go on the potty.) and then I gave her several m&m's.  Then I proceeded to call several family members and inform them of how proud I was of my daughter.  Yep, I'm an easy person to please..... Most of the time ;)

Hope you have a great day!
Ms. T   


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment