Good morning, Friends =). It's going to be a good day. I can feel it.
Here we go with the 5 question Friday fun!
1. Where do you hide things from your kids?
I hide most of the things I'm keeping from them in our closet. However, food stuff I hide in the back of the pantry in the kitchen.
2. What is your favorite rainy day activity for bored toddlers?
I love to have them play a "game". I tell them to jump and count to 10 and then they have to run across the living room and whatever else I can think of that will burn off some of that endless energy. They love it. They giggle and laugh and ask for more. Plus, it's cute to watch them try and do things when their little bodies aren't quite coordinated.
3. Are you a punctual person or are you always running a few minutes late?
B-C (before children) I was always early. My Daddy always taught us that 10 minutes early is the latest you should ever be. However, now that I have 2 adorable kiddos slowing me down I'm almost always about 10 to 15 minutes late. It's frustrating, because I know I'm running behind, but trying to get the kids dressed, out the door and into the van is like trying to hurry along a turtle that is "running" through molasses. It AIN'T happening.
4. When eating out, do you prefer off the beaten path "Mom and Pop" cafes or tried and true national food chains?
I love to try new things. It's in my nature. My Mama always looks at me like I've got 2 heads, because she is a "stick with what you know you like, because you're paying for this" kinda girl. And I totally get that reasoning, but I think along these lines, "I've never had ______ and I'm not going to be making it at home, so I'm going to try it and see if I like it."
I do enjoy trying out Mom and Pop shops. I love to stimulate their business with my few dollars, and I enjoy trying something new. However, if we are traveling we stick to the food chains. It just makes life easier. We know what we are in for, and we can get the kids something we know they'll eat.
5. Does your significant other snore? Do you snore?
The Hubs does snore, but it's not the whole, "oh my goodness, there is a lawn mower in our bed room" kind of snore. It is a very soft snore. And I love it. On nights when he's had to be out of the house for one reason or another I find myself lying awake, because I don't hear him snoring.
I don't know if I snore. The Hubs is an extremely sound sleeper, and he tells me he doesn't think I snore, but he's not sure. Hahaha!
I hope you all have a great weekend!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.