1. Buy a yellow t-shirt from a thrift store
2. Turn it over and cut off the back making sure to cut off the sleeves and making sure to include the neck hole.
3. Hem the sides (Optional. I did it just because I wanted to, but it should be fine without this step. You decide)
4. Print out a bat symbol from the internet. Google image search will turn up about a million options.
5. Place your bat symbol on top of black fabric and cut it out
6. Now sew your symbol to your cape
7. Now admire your finished product!
Hope you all have a great day!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.