You will need:
2 large pieces of cardboard
A projector (or someone really good at free hand)
A bat symbol (I printed one from on line. A google image search will turn up a billion options)
2 large cereal boxes
Black spray paint
1. Use your projector to enlarge your bat symbol and trace it onto both pieces of your cardboard. Your finished product will look like this
3. Make 4 slits in your cereal boxes. 2 in the middle of each side (where you will use your zip ties to connect the symbol to the boxes)
4. Wrap one of your cereal boxes around the other one.
5. You're going to need to cut a hole along the top in order to have somewhere to put the candy in. And to be able to get to pull the zip ties through, and to be able to have access to the zip ties for hanging the pinata. I ended up misjudging the size I needed to make the symbol in order to cover the cereal boxes so I had to cut the boxes to make them not show. However, if you make your symbol bigger than your boxes your life will be much simpler. This is all I should have had to do was cut off the long part of the cereal box and after I was done adding the zip ties, the rope for hanging and the candy I would have been able to put packing tape on top to keep it all in... Instead
Nothing like making life more difficult.... Learn from my mistakes
6. Add your zip ties to hold it all together (pictured above)
7. Spray paint
Have a great day!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.