Thursday, August 30, 2012

On Purpose

Recently every time Firecracker gets in trouble and I ask him, "Firecracker, why are you in trouble?"  He answers, "an accident".  As in: "it was an accident, Mom."  We've spent a lot of time covering what an accident is, and when we do things on purpose.

Well, last night Firecracker was in trouble and I said, "Firecracker, do you know why you're in trouble?" and his answer:  "on purpose".

I really am not sure what to do from this point!  Hahaha!  Ok, yes, technically he got it right.  He did act "on purpose", but can he pinpoint the exact action that got him in trouble?!  Good grief!  I'm going to have to start being excessively specific with him.  Maybe I've got a future lawyer on my hands!  Hahahaha!  Gotta love the crazy things these kiddos come up with!

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T 



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment