Friday, August 10, 2012

5 Question Friday


Good morning, friends!  It’s Friday again!!  Yippee!!  I have lots to do today so let’s get this party started!  Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting us link up.

1. Thunder storms- love them or hate them?

     Hmmm well, it depends.  Where am I when the thunderstorm is taking place?  If I’m a home? I love thunderstorms!  They are calming to listen to.  The steady pitter pat of the rain on the roof… ahhh!  The only thing that could make it better would be if I get to take a nap all snuggled up with the Hubs while the rain is coming down. 
   On the other hand, if I’m out and about especially with the kids in tow?  I hate thunderstorms!  I get soakin’ wet while trying to strap them into their car seats.  And then for a few days afterwards the van stinks, because the inside of it is still trying to dry out.  Yuck!

2. Do your kids get back to school clothes
    
     Well, see, my kids don’t go to school yet… so that would be a big fat NO they don’t get back to school clothes.  However, whenever they do go to school I will buy them back to school clothes.  Even if all we can afford is one outfit, because the first day of school is a perfect “new outfit” day =).

3. Do you golf? Do you watch it?

      No, I don’t golf.  Well, not in the true golfing, caddy, get to ride in a fun cart, kind of way.  I golf where on the 18th hole you get to shoot the ball into a clown’s mouth, kind of way =).  And that is really the only kind of golf I have patience for.  No, I don’t watch it.  I’d rather watch paint dry.

4. Showers or baths? 

     I’m straight up a showers kind of girl.  When I’m sitting in the tub attempting to “relax” all I can do is think about the 23,435,366 I should be doing.  So for my sanity, showers it is.

5. What's the strangest meal you ever ate? 

     I’d have to go with gator tail.  And by the way it was awesome!  If you ever have a chance to try it DO!

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing on the 5QF!
    We were in Florida last year, and my family ordered a gator tail appetizer. I just couldn't do it-I took a teeny, tiny, itsy, bitsy bite, and it was mostly the breading. But my family agrees with you-they thought it was really good!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear gator is a lot like chicken! By the time that crossed my plate, I was a full blown vegetarian. So I have not had that.

    ReplyDelete