Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hubs Goes Shopping

The other day I was sick.  I asked the Hubs to go to the store and get me some chicken noodle soup.  Of course he's such a good hubby he didn't utter one complaint and went.

When he came home he had 10 cans of chicken noodle soup in tow.  I'm fairly sure he bought every different kind of chicken soup the store had to offer:  Chicken and stars, Chicken noodle, Chicken Mega Noodle etc. etc. and so forth. 

I went into the kitchen and smiled at the amazing amount of soup sitting on my counter.  My Hubs is so sweet.  I think I'll keep him for another 95 years or so ;).

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment