Saturday, August 4, 2012

5 Question Friday

Good morning, Friends!  I hope you’ve had a good week.  I know I have and I’ll tell you all about it next week.  For now let’s finish off this week with a 5 question Friday.  Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting us link up.

1.What is a must in a hotel room?
    
     A bed.  I would prefer it to be uber comfortable, but we all know hotel beds are a crap shoot.  Sometimes they’re great and other times they’re barely worthy of the name bed.

2. Which Olympic event would you be best at? 
    
      Ummm…. Is couch potato an event?  I’m woefully out of shape, so really any of the Olympic events are out of reach for me.  Honestly, even when I’m working out I wouldn’t even attempt any of the events…. Well, maybe some sort of short running thing, as long as I’m not expected to do anything but finish.  I’m not a fast runner.  Running at all is an accomplishment for me.  Ok, let’s stop talking about my out-of-shapeness shall we?!
3. What's your stance on the Chick-fil-A subject?

     I believe that we still have fundamental rights in America.  One of those rights is the right to Freedom of Speech.  Dan Cathy did nothing, but express his opinion.  Isn’t that exactly what America was founded upon?   And for those of you who don’t know your history: YES, that is one of the main things that our founding fathers believed in.  Whether or not you agree with Chick-Fil-A’s stance on marriage is between you and God.  We need to remember that people should not be persecuted for speaking their minds.  Plus Chick-Fil-A makes a rockin’ chicken sandwich and some amazing nuggets!!

4. One thing you said you'd never do as a parent, but totally have.

     Allow my child to not eat something that’s on the table.  Firecracker has become the pickiest eater EVER lately.  We are so sick of fighting it for hours at a time that the new rule is that he doesn’t have to eat what’s on the table, but we aren’t making anything else for him.  It seems to be working.  Firecracker isn’t starving and my hair is staying where it’s supposed to be!!

5. What's the weirdest thing you've ever found at a yard sale?
     Oh there are so many things to choose from!  How do I choose just one?  I’m gonna go with taxidermied animals.  I’m sorry, I know there’s a market for that kinda thing, but I’m not all about buying other people’s used dead pets. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment