Thursday, August 9, 2012

Comments from the Backseat

  
The Boy was bustin' out the robot on Easter.


Sometimes my children just make me giggle with the things that I hear drifting from the backseat of the car.  They are pretty funny kids and their comments just remind me of what it was like to be a kid and not have the current stresses that I have.  A few examples of recent conversations are below:

Little Miss: "Now, Bubba, get your Beyblades and bow down to me! I said get                            your Beyblades and bow down to me!!!"

Just the other morning, on our way to summer camp I heard the following:

The Boy:  "Little Miss, would you ever want to go to China?"
Little Miss: "No way!  I don't want to have to eat grasshoppers!"

And this one was on the way home from church on Sunday:

The Boy: "Little Miss, you should eat some cat food.  I bet it's good."
Little Miss: "Bubby, I can't eat cat food. God didn't make me a cat, He made me a people, so I have to eat person-food!"

May I encourage you to turn down the radio, listen to those little voices in the backseat, and find a giggle or two of your own.  Unless you don't have kids, and then those voices are probably in your head and you need professional help.  Have a great day!

Ms. L



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment