Hey, Friends! Happy Friday! This weekend is jam packed for us. It will be fun, but we’re gonna buckle up and get ready. Alrighty, on with the 5 question fun! Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting us link up!
1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be?
I am actually living my dream “profession”. I’m a stay at home Mama. What could get better? For real, when I was little I always wanted babies, and I wanted to be the one to raise those babies. I didn’t wanna drop them off at daycare. I know lots of people do that and kudos to them. I just can’t. The idea that Firecracker is going to school NEXT year is already freaking me out.
Once my babies grow up…. I have no idea what I wanna be when I grow up. I’ll let you know when the time comes ;).
2. How often do you clean out your car?
Oh goodness. The sad thing is that I can clean out my car one day and the next day (literally) it’s got so much stuff in it it’s ridiculous!! UGH, it is obnoxious. Before I had babies my car was always clean. Now, not so much. Oh well, it’s a good trade off ;).
3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved?
Ummm yes and no. Yes, I do wish that there were fashion police when I see women standing in front of me wearing leggings as pants. Seriously, people NO!!
But a big fat no for the rest of the time. I go out with my hair a mess or in sloppy t shirts way too often for that mess. I’d be posting bail at least 1 time a week. Ha!
4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed?
My go to food would be chocolate. Drink would be sweet tea or soda. Activity would be reading or watching t.v., but mostly reading. Stress when you already border on depression can literally push you over the edge. My therapist recommended that I read to help me. It helps take my mind off of my worries and puts me in a whole other world where stress is nonexistent.
5. If you had twins, what would you name them?
The first one would be Good Lord and the second would be Please No! So when you read their names together you would see my sentiments Good Lord Please No!!! Ok, in reality I’d name them Grayson and Charlotte. Because they are some of my favorite unused (by us) baby names. And just so we all are clear on this my oven is done baking if you catch my drift ;).
Hope you all have a great weekend!
* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.