Wednesday, August 22, 2012

More Random

Here are some more random thoughts that are running around inside my head, and now they're here for your reading pleasure!

- Leaving household chores alone because they seem overwhelming does not help them get done any faster.

- What is the deal with guys loving movies that are ridiculously awful?  You know the ones where the Asian kung fu fighter guy says something like, "you will be sorry" and his mouth still goes on for a good 5 seconds after the phrase comes out.... I'm just sayin' that kinda movie does not float my boat.

- Little boys can make guns out of anything.  The other day Firecracker made a gun out a graham cracker cookie by eating away part of it very carefully and specifically.  It made me laugh.  It just shows that even if you don't let a little boy play with fake guns they're going to find a way to play guns.....

- It occurs to me that I only have one year left before I will be one of the Moms out there buying school supplies and clothes.  And honestly, the idea makes me so sad!  Can't I bottle up my babies and keep them with me forever?  Somebody say I can!

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment