Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Beautiful Sight

Sunday, while the Hubs was at home tending to Sweet pea,  he did laundry.  I'm not talking a load or two.  I'm talking every last bit of laundry that was in the house.  When I thanked him for it he said "well, it was in your list" (check out the answer to # 4).  He said, "I couldn't do anything about the other two, we don't have 10 mil. and the house being spotlessly clean is not gonna happen til the kids move out."  Ahhh!  *Swoon*.  He's hunky, he reads my blog, and he does laundry! *Swoon*  I don't deserve him!
 
I can see the bottom of every hamper in the house.  I haven't seen that in months!! (I've done laundry, I just haven't had it all done at once in months).  Oh it's a glorious, beautiful, wonderful sight!

Have I told you what a fantastic Hubs I have?!  He's fabulous!!!

Have a great day!
Ms. T 

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment