Friday, May 17, 2013

Birthday Girl

Good morning, Friends!

Today I'm skipping the regular 5 question Friday, because today is a very very special day.  Today my baby girl turns 2!  I can't believe it.  It seems like yesterday I was pregnant with her.  I'm not gonna lie, I miss the pregnant stage a little and the little tiny baby stage was sweet and precious, even if I was sleep deprived.

Sweet pea, Mommy and Daddy love you more than you can ever imagine.  You are our baby girl and you bring so much light and love into our lives.  We can't imagine one day without you in it, and we don't even want to try.

We love you, Sweet pea, and we hope you have the bestest birthday ever!

Love,
Mama and Daddy

And here is a picture of the beautiful, birthday girl!



    


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment