Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Conversation

The other day the Hubs and I were having a conversation about him "always" having to fill my van up with gas.  (This is a constant joke with us.  I do fill it occasionally, but the Hubs does end up putting gas in it often.)  This is how the conversation went:

H: "Huh, look at that, the gas light is on while I'M driving."
M: "Oops! I meant to go to the gas station today, but it totally slipped my mind."
H: "Yeah, sure it did" (sarcasm, but not mean sarcasm, just joking around)
M: "Don't worry, we should still make it where we're going.  The gauge says we have 15 miles til empty."
H: "I don't trust that.  It'll say 10 miles til empty one minute and then a minute later it says 0 til empty."
M: "Oh, don't worry about that.  It doesn't stop when it hits 0."
H:- No words, he just turned and looked at me with the widest eyes I've ever seen.  I could read his mind though.  And it was screaming "WHAT?!"

Gotta love keeping my man on his toes! Hahaha!  Oh and by the way, my van really doesn't stop when it hits 0.... Not that I would know that from experience or anything...... 

Have a great day!
Ms. T        


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment