Monday, May 6, 2013

3 am

3 am is far from my favorite time of the day to be awake.  I love 3 am when I'm all snuggled up in my bed sound asleep.  But I'm not so much a fan of 3 am when my baby girl wakes me up out of a dead sleep screaming like some one has cut her leg off.  I jumped out of bed, literally sprinted to her room, opened the door and as soon as she saw me she just said, "potty, Mommy".  She had peed in her diaper and this caused her great distress.

- Side note: I'm going to take a minute and say, "yay! she's getting the idea of potty training!"

Let's just say that after I took her potty (because apparently, she still had to pee.), changed her diaper and got her back in bed I was WIDE awake.  I'm talking my body DID NOT want to sleep.  My body was all like, "umm, Ms. T, sleeping ain't gonna happen right now.  Cuz, you see you just had like a zillion jolts of adrenaline run through you, and you might as well have had 12 cups of coffee.  Enjoy your night."  

Around 5 am I fell back to sleep.  Longest. two hours. ever.

I hope you have a great day!
Ms. T      


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment