Friday, May 24, 2013

Good Morning, Friends,

It's Friday!!!  Yippee!  Honestly, I woke up this morning thinking it was Saturday.  I couldn't figure out where the Hubs was.  Then my alarm rang and reminded me it was Friday.  Hahaha! 

Alrighty, on with the 5 question fun!

1.  Do you wake before the alarm or stay in bed until the last possible second?
     Normally, I wait til the last possible second, however, this morning I woke up before the alarm.  I enjoy my bed waaayyyyy too much to jump out before I need to ;).

2.  Who should get a baby shower?  Is it just the first baby or all babies?
     Every baby is special.  They all deserve to have their very own celebration.  I know they don't know it, but the Mama does.  It makes us feel special that so many people love our babies.

3.  How will you spend Memorial day?
     My baby brother, Ham, is flying in from ridiculously far away!!  And he's bringing my nephew, A, with him!! =)  I can't wait to smother A's face with kisses ;).  
     Anywho, the family is going to have a cook out and let all the kids run around like crazy people and play together.  It should be a great time!

4.  Do you have a storm/hurricane/tornado/fire plan for your kids, house...?
     No, we don't have a disaster plan for our family yet.  We need to figure one out.  Firecracker is old enough now to understand.

5. What is your favorite morning drink?
     It depends on how exhausted I am.  If I can barely hold my eyes open then I go for coke zero to give me a bit of a caffine jolt.  If I wake up and am alert then I go for decaf, sweet, iced tea.  I was raised on sweet tea growing up.  I LOVE the stuff.  

I hope you all have a great weekend =)
Ms. T




* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment