Monday, August 6, 2012

Vacation!

This last week we went on vacation!  It was superbly fabulous!  We went to Ohio for a family reunion.  It was a long drive, but the kids did fabulously.  On the way up we got to visit my adopted sister and her 2 kiddos (her hubby had to work, bummer!).  And on the way home we stopped by to see my Older bro and his family.  It was busy, but the time away was refreshing, and relaxing.  I got to show the Hubs and my kids around my Grandfather's farm where I have many wonderful memories.  All in all I'd say it was a very successful trip!

I'll show you a few pictures from our journey:

First of all my Aunt, Big Mama, and Uncle, Pappy, (p.s. these nick names are assigned by their kids, aka my cousins not by me) who bought the farm after my Grandfather passed had just gotten 2 new baby piggies.  Firecracker loved the piggies.  Everyday we had to go see and feed the piggies.  Also, they had chickens and so we'd go and see and feed them and check for eggs at least once every day.  Firecracker LOVED it!!


Just look at that follow through!

The first egg Firecracker found!

Firecracker and A, his cousin, enjoying the piggies
We had a great time, but we are all so glad to be home again.  Now, however, mucho laundry and unpacking need to be accomplished.

Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment