Monday, August 27, 2012

Firsts

This weekend Sweet Pea had 3 new firsts.  

1.  I asked her to go find her cup.  She toddled away and actually came back with it!!!  I was so proud of her!  Such a smart girl! =)

2.  My little climber.  I tell you Firecracker may be a handful, but he's never really been a climber.  Well, I tell you Sweet Pea is every bit the climber Firecracker never was.  That being said I bring you to the second first of the weekend.  Firecracker and Sweet Pea were in the dining room.  I went into the living room for a minute and all the sudden I hear, "MOM!!"  I came running back in to find Sweet Pea sitting in the middle of the dining room table.  Yeah, not such a great first.  Scare me to death!!

3.  The 3rd and final first was done on Saturday night/ Sunday morning.  While she was in her bed, she learned how to take her diaper off!  You can guess what we found in her bed in the morning... (no poop, THANK GOD!).  Firecracker's first time ever taking his diaper off was also a Saturday night/ Sunday morning.  I tell you the Devil likes to try and throw obstacles in our way of getting to church!  P.S. we made it in time anyway ;)


So that was our eventful weekend!  Hope you all have a great day!
Ms. T 


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment