Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Backfire

 When I was a teenager a kids movie came out called 3-2-1 Penguins.  I watched it *cough* with kids I babysat *cough*.  Anyway, it was really cute, it had biblical morals and the underlying message of the movie was to teach the kids that they need to be considerate of others and share.  At the beginning of the movie the kids do nothing but argue and say, "I go first", "no, I go first!" etc. 

I hunted this movie down on Amazon and found it!  Yippee!!  It got here yesterday and so this morning.  I told Firecracker that I had a special new movie for him.  He was excited!  I cracked that sucker open and let him watch it.  

He LOVED it and the movie was just as cute as I remembered it to be.  So what was the backfire you ask?   Well, after the movie was over Firecracker was running around saying, "no, I go first!"  UGH!!  Wrong message to pick up, Firecracker!!!  We've talked about it, and how the kids learned it is best to let others go first etc.  We'll see how this goes.  If he keeps it up, this movie might have to be put away and taken back out in a year or so.

Oh well, I tried!!

Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment