Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's Me Again, Margaret?

"Are ya Nekkid?" (Sorry, flashback to my childhood listening to Ray Stevens!)


Oh my goodness, ya'll!  I'm Back!!!  


I first have to give a HUGE shout-out to Ms. T for keeping this crazy blog party going while I have been away.  She is amazing, and I am so proud of her for all that she has accomplished in the last few months!  


So where have I been?  Well that is a very long story, but I shall make it as short as possible.


Last time we talked, my Hubs had gotten laid off from work, and our lives were being turned upside down.  We moved out of our apartment right before Christmas and moved into my in-laws house.  There were 10 of us living there.  It was not as bad as it sounds, they have a pretty big house.  We were safe, happy and healthy, even if we were a little cramped.  


Two days after Christmas, God gave me the most wonderful job.  I work with amazing people, have zero stress, and have the most caring bosses ever.  I truly could not have asked for anything more.  We began a new schedule of working mommy and stay at home dad.  After a couple of months, the Hubs found a great job as well.


We definitely stayed busy in the last 8 months.  The Boy finished 1st grade landing perfect attendance, citizenship, and the Principal's List for having straight A's for the entire year.  He is enrolled in second grade at a new school, and can't wait.  The Little Miss competed (and got a blue ribbon) in her first competitive horse show, and just recently turned 4.  I will share a few highlights from the last few months a little later.


Just about 3 weeks ago, an opportunity opened up for us to get a cute little house in the perfect location.  I am a mere 3 miles from Ms. T, 10 minutes from the Hubs' work, 15 minutes from church, the kids school and my work.  We absolutely love our little house.  One thing that I love about it most is the internet connection!  I can blog again!


I am so glad to be back, and can't wait to share the chaos with you!


Have a great day!


Ms. L





* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment: