Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Smoothies

The kids and I have become smoothie-aholics.  We've been enjoying at least one a day for a week now.  I've started mixing it up a bit and concocting different blends and I'm going to share one of my favorites recipes for smoothies with you today. 

- 1 banana
- 3 HEAPING Tbsp.s of Peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 2 cups ice
- 1/2 cup milk

Throw it all in the blender together and hit the smoothie button.  Then pour it out.  And you'rewelcome! 

Serves 2 adults, or 1 adult and 2 small children, or 2 small children and 2 kittens, or a goat and 2 bunnies etc. 

Enjoy!


Ms. T
 

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment