Friday, August 17, 2012

5 Question Friday!!



Good morning, friends!  Once again it’s FRIDAY!!  We don’t have a big weekend planned, but that’s fine by me.  A relaxing weekend will be perfect =).  Alrighty on with the 5 question Friday fun!  Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting us link up!

1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store?

     Milk.  We go through so much milk its nutty. 

2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it?

      I’d sleep in as long as I wanted.  Then when I did get up I would go thrift store shopping (I love a good bargain, and taking the kids to this is hard.  They want to touch everything and you have to devote a lot of time to this kind of shopping which the munchkins don’t like.).  After I was done shopping I’d come home and read.  Ahhhh what a fabulous day it would be!

3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under?

     Generally I drive roughly about 5 miles over.  However, recently a speed trap has been set up on the main road near my house.  So I try to be uber careful there.

4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix??

     My great grandmother’s sugar cookie recipe.  Oh so delicious!!!!  The only thing is that this recipe takes a long time and the dough is really sticky and hard to work with.  It really makes a huge mess.  Therefore I only make it once a year at Christmas.

5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")?

     Umm  I’m TERRIFIED of spiders.  Seriously.  Ask the Hubs how many times I’ve given him a heart attack screaming, because there was a (according to him) “small” spider near me or my babies.   (Trust me, they all seemed like Godzilla spiders to me!)  However, mice gross me out big time….  Do you realize how many diseases they carry?!   So I guess maybe one of those cleaner mice from a pet store could have a small scurry and then never come near me again……

Hope you all have a great weekend!
Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the spiders! My husband doesn't seem to realize how HUGE they are. Considering the word used was "scurry," I don't think a mouse would be there long enough to leave lots of germs and some rubbing alcohol would kill them. The image of a spider on my face would haunt me for weeks!

    ReplyDelete