Monday, June 4, 2012

Rainy Day Activity

Any parent that's ever been trapped inside their house by rain (or any other weather issue) with 2 munchkins that are restless has inevitably wracked their brain for something to do with them.  Well, here is something that I found on Pinterest and altered to make it fit our style.

First, I set up a grid on the floor using painter's tape.  (Shhhh don't tell the Hubs I used the expensive stuff!  We ran out of regular masking tape, which by the way would have worked out just fine.)  Then I put cars into the various openings.

The boys then had to walk along the tape lines to the different areas trying to pick up the cars and come back without falling off the lines.  If they fell off the line they fell into the "mushy gush" and had to put their car back and the next person got to go.  I must say with two 3 year olds this game was an absolute hit!  It was nice to have something to keep their attention and keep them active while the weather kept us inside. 

If you're thinking, "I have no idea what she's talking about".  Don't worry I took pictures, because I'm not always the clearest when it comes to describing things.




Hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T


* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment