Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Non- Productive Day, but I Tried!

You ever have one of those days where you are busy almost all day, and yet not one project gets entirely completed?  I had one of those days yesterday.  It started out well enough, but it went down hill in a hurry.

I started cleaning Firecracker's room (that's where my family that had come to visit had stayed) and putting away all the extra bedding and things when I realized Firecracker's closet needed organizing.  So I started that (hadn't finished the first task), then I realized I needed to put some of the bedding into my space bags, so I went into my room to retrieve the space bags and I realized I needed to organize my photography props.... Let's just say the day went like this all day long! 

I am happy to report that though I still have one billion projects that are unfinished, I did at least finish the organization of Firecracker's closet, and the cleaning up of his room.... It's a small comfort, but there is always today, and tomorrow etc. etc. ;). 

I wish you all a very productive day!!  (in my world productive and happy are pretty much synonymous =)

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment