Friday, June 15, 2012

5 Question Friday

First and foremost, I must wish my Big Sis a happy birthday!  She just brought a beautiful baby girl into this world!  She's wonderful, accomplished (she's a lawyer- a good one, not one of those sleazy ones), and thoughtful!
So It’s Friday once again!  Yippee!! This weekend we don’t have much planned, except to celebrate the Hubs.  As he is the wonderful Hubby and Father in this home =). 
I have to say, I couldn’t ever have imagined how perfect of a Daddy and Hubby he would be until he became those things.  I cannot ever see myself loving or having loved anyone like I love this man.  He is one of the most patient, loving, caring and understanding men I’ve ever met.  And I see more good qualities in him every day!  He still makes me swoon… ahhhh… Ok, mushy stuff over.  Onto the fun!
Once again thanks to Mama M. for letting me link up! 
1. Would you grow your hair out to donate it?
    Yes, I would do that.  To be honest, I grew it out a looooong time ago to donate it, I went and had it cut, but the hair itself never got to the donation place…. Have I ever told you that I’m TERRIBLE about mailing things?  I still have my nephew’s birthday gift to mail to him… his birthday was in March.  Yep, terrible auntie award goes to me!
2. What song makes you think of summer?
     Beach Boys songs.  Like Little Old Lady from Pasedena, 409, Kokomo, etc. etc.  I grew up on oldies and my Daddy loved the Beach Boys.  I have many memories of car trips listening to Beach Boys the majority of the way and talk radio for the rest of it =).  Let’s just say that when the talk radio came on we were begging for the Beach Boys!
3. Are you a flip flops or sandals kind of person?
     Flip flops all the way!!  I wear flip flops about 350 days a year.  No joke.  I even wear blingy flip flops to church. 
4. Favorite summer treat (ie ice cream, snow cones, etc)?
     Ice cream.  Ice cream isn’t just a summer treat for me.  It’s a yearly treat.  It’s delish!  And if you don’t think so feel free to give me your share!!
5. Do you do something special for the father of your children on Fathers day?
     Yeppers, the Hubs gets a Father’s day gift every year.  Since the first year we had the Firecracker.  And his gifts are already waiting for him here in the house ;). 
Hope you all have a great weekend!
Ms. T



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and huge congratulations to your big sis!

    I love the Beach Boys, and I love all of their songs! Even just their name reminds me of Summer.

    Glad to see I'm not the only one who wears flip-flops year round! I wear mine in the snow, the rain, etc. They are just so much easier to put on haha.

    Stopping by from Five-Question Friday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wear flip flops year round too. I have my indoor and my outdoor flippers. lol. congrat to your sister. children are a wonderful fulfillment.
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx, sis, for the kind words. I'm glad God has made us not just sisters, but friends.

    ReplyDelete