Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Christmas in June

Before you read this story you must understand 2 things about me: 1.  I LOVE Christmas.  It's my favorite time of the year. 
2. I'm VERY much into tradition.  I revel in tradition.  It makes me happy.

Ok, now that you understand these things we can begin the story.  Last Christmas I searched for my most favorite Christmas songs cd.  It's a mix cd I made eons ago.  I listen to it every Christmas and sing along and it just puts me in the Christmasy mood.  Well, this beloved cd was MIA.  I couldn't find it anywhere!

I experienced 4 of the 5 stages of grief (I skipped bargaining, because it didn't really apply).
1. Denial- I know it's here somewhere.  It CAN'T be lost...
2.Anger- (read frustration) Why can't I find it?!
3. Depression- Sad, not completely able to get into the Christmasy mood.
4. Acceptance- Oh well, it's gone.  I'll make due.  It's not the end of the world.  There are lots of Christmas songs online I'll be fine listening to them.

I survived the Christmas season and here we are in June.  Well, the Hubs was going through one of his old cd cases and FOUND my beloved cd!!!  I was extatic!!!  Therefore, I am listening to my cd to make up for the absence of it during the Christmas season.  Ahhhh it makes my heart so happy =)!!!

Hope you have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment