Friday, June 29, 2012

5 Years Ago Today...

Five years ago today, I woke up nervous, excited and soooo happy!!!  It was my wedding day.  I could not possibly wait until 9 pm so I could say, "I do" and start my life with the Hubs. 

It was an amazing day.  Ms. L was my right hand.  She did just about everything for my wedding.  She helped me for months beforehand and then the day of she helped set everything up, and did my hair, and make up.  Then the next day (we had the reception the next day, because the wedding was late in the evening.  I know we're weird ;), she and my crazy older bro. even sang at the reception.  (No matter what she says, she has an AMAZING voice.) If it weren't for her, my wedding would've been FAR less awesome.  I wouldn't say it would've been a flop, because in the end I was still married to the most kind, caring, considerate, loving, thoughtful, patient man in the whole world.  I must say, I still owe Ms. L even til this day.  Well, that was quite the rabbit trail into Ms. L's awesomeness ;). 

Back on topic, 5 years ago today I became Mrs. the Hubs.  It has been an awesome journey.  I've watched the Hubs become a father, change diapers, be patient, handle difficult situations with wisdom and godliness, be patient, strive to be the man God wants him to be, lead when it's difficult, be patient, love when it's hard, make small things fun, be patient.  I could go on for days!  I love him more today than I did 5 years ago.  I never believed it would be possible, but it has happened ;).  I look forward to another 95 years!

I hope you all have a great day!

Ms. T

* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

1 comment:

  1. I loved every second of those 2 days and was so glad that I could be there for you, just like you were there for me on my day! Happy Anniversary a few hours late! I love you and your fabulous husband!

    ReplyDelete