Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Already?

Oh mylanta!  How in the world is it December already?  I have the majority of my Christmas shopping done, but that is just the tip of the ice burg my friends.  

December is a great month for many reasons:

1. Teaching my kids what Christmas is all about.
2. Christmas parties and yummy food 
3. Lots of Church events centered around Christ's birth and yummy food
4. Christmas plays/ performances
5. Family get togethers and yummy food
6. Watching the kids open presents
7.  It's the Hub's birth- month which means yummy food!
8. It's my birth- month which means more yummy food!
9.  It's my Mama's birth- month which means more yummy food
10. It's Ms. L, my bestie, birth- month (we're actually birthday twins =) more yummy food
11. It's my nephew, Tank's, birth- month more deliciously, yummy food 

Now, December is also a overwhelming month because:

1. I gain 34,435,946,785 pounds, because I have no self control around all that yummy food.
2. Although all the stuff is amazing, and fun and I wouldn't miss any of it for the world, it's A LOT to cram into 31 days.  

Ok, ready, set, off we go into the crazy awesomeness we call December! 

Have a great day!
Ms. T






* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment