Friday, December 5, 2014

Happy Birthday, Hubs!

*Mmhmnm* Years ago today was a magical day.  On this day, a wonderful, sweet, handsome, kind, caring, amazing man was born into this world. 

My Hubs is such an awesome man!  I love him to bits.  I'm so thankful God gave him to me!  

The Hubs is a fantastic father, an attentive husband and he strives to live a life that is pleasing to God.  As far as hubbies go I hit the jack pot ;).

Happy Birthday, My Love!!

Love,
Your ridiculous, head case of a wife

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooxxxxxxxxxx 

(P.s. Technically, the Hub's birthday is tomorrow, but since I don't post on Saturdays I'm posting this today :)



* If you're having a problem commenting there is a way to fix it. If you have the "keep me signed in" box for your personal email checked it will not allow you to comment. Simply uncheck the box and then you should be allowed to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment